Recruiting a Marketing and Community Manager Trainee
Industryhack is a company established in 2015 with currently 14 enthusiastic open innovation professionals. Our marketing team is now looking for a Marketing & Community Manager trainee. The traineeship is suitable for a student looking for a trainee-position as a part of the obligatory Bachelor’s Degree studies.
Traineeship is full-time for 4–6 months and will be compensated 500 euros a month and lunch benefit. It would start in the fall 2018 flexibly depending on the suitable candidate’s schedule.
Your daily duties include tasks around:
* Event planning: Crunching invitation lists, preparations, help on the event . day, assisting in creation of the print materials and sharing them.
* Social Media: Helping on social media campaigns and launches, contributing to social media accounts (i.e. Facebook, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter), helping with communication on social media e.g. following Tweet deck and publishing Twitter updates.
* Publications: Helping with planning the content calendar and our blog, creating content and publicising blog posts, and helping with target groups for Industryhack newsletters.
* Learning about the Industryhack community process, assisting in community company validation process and new community companies in the Nordics as well as globally.
Industryhack Marketing and Community Manager Trainee gets a 360-view on hands-on marketing in a fast growing startup company, as well as experience in community management process. Industryhack is a company where marketing plays a viable role, because we want to reach out to the world. This also applies to community management, where our rapid internalization has launched and the trainee gets a unique chance to be part of taking Industryhack global. You also get to work closely with our services, sales and product teams so that you get acquainted with the growing startup-company as a whole. The best case would be that you would have a chance to join us after the traineeship.
To be able to be successful in Industryhack Marketing and Community Manager trainee position, we expect you to:
* Have a fluent English and Finnish (Swedish or other language is a big plus)
* Have at least basic knowledge of Social Media marketing
* Have preferably studies/majoring in Marketing or Communications
* Be self-driven, creative thinker with fresh ideas
* Be curious about the world
We also value former experience in planning and organising events, marketing campaigns, writing content and B2B sales.
Are you interested to work with us? Please send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com by June 15th, 2018. However, we fill the position as soon as we find the suitable marketing superstar trainee to us!